I've met some amazing folks on the way north. One is Dan Kiely, who has paddled solo in Southeast Alaska for a total of three years over the last decade. He pulled up next to me with his kayak while I was waiting to load mine onto the ferry. When I start to feel like the trip I'm planning is crazy, I talk with him and am reassured by his much more extended adventures of the last few years.
08 June 2008
Alaska State Ferry
I've met some amazing folks on the way north. One is Dan Kiely, who has paddled solo in Southeast Alaska for a total of three years over the last decade. He pulled up next to me with his kayak while I was waiting to load mine onto the ferry. When I start to feel like the trip I'm planning is crazy, I talk with him and am reassured by his much more extended adventures of the last few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment