With the help of a lot of duct tape, I was able to paddle back to Oona River and get a ride back to Prince Rupert. The damage looks repairable, but beyond my level of fiberglass skill. I'm told there's a good fiberglass guy in town, and I'm meeting him tonight.
17 August 2008
Oops
With the help of a lot of duct tape, I was able to paddle back to Oona River and get a ride back to Prince Rupert. The damage looks repairable, but beyond my level of fiberglass skill. I'm told there's a good fiberglass guy in town, and I'm meeting him tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OUCH!
Hang in there. Hoping the fiberglass guy is good.
Sounds like a super trip. Your nephews are climbing the furniture in preparation for outdoor adventures someday soon...
Wow. I'm glad you were not in the Kayak when that tree fell on it!. Hope you are doing well and everything is back up and working again. See you soon!
Hollie
Glad to hear you are back on the water!
Jim,
I glad to see that you are back on the water and heading south. Duct tape is wonderful stuff. Hope all is going well. Keep posting to your blog. We're watching from home now, as our 114 day Alaskan adventure has come to an end. We are ready to go back!
Liz and Glen
M/V Magic Moment
Post a Comment